Straight Stitch foot # 53
Bernina Presser Foot
With non-stick sole
- For all types of straight stitching and for narrow seams
- Guide lines for seam allowances of 3 and 6 mm
- Non-stick coating on the sole ensures it slides smoothly
- For plastic, vinyl, leather, etc.
- For optimal results, use the straight-stitch plate
Straight Stitch foot # 53 with non-stick sole is specially suited for straight-stitching on “sticky” materials such as leather, plastic or duck cloth. Gliding easily over the material, it presses down securely all the while.
Straight Stitch foot # 53 therefore guarantees a meticulous, pucker-free job on both heavy and fine materials. What’s more, its toes of different widths are suitable for two different seam allowances. Owing to its design and special features, Straight Stitch foot # 53 is also superbly suited for topstitching.
"Let us know what machine you have, using the comments field when checking out. We will ensure that you get the correct foot for your model"
Straight Stitch Foot #53