Open embroidery foot # 20D
Bernina Presser Foot
- Clear view of the sewing area
- Ideal for sewing on ribbons
- Perfect for sewing decorative stitches
- Creation of attractive appliqué designs
- Allows lines and patterns to be followed precisely
Open embroidery foot # 20D is a specialist when it comes to embroidering with your sewing machine. This foot is ideally suited to Richelieu and circular embroidery, as well as to following lines and patterns.
The wide opening at the front of the foot affords a clear view of the stitching area, while the wide wedge-shaped channel under the sole of the foot ensures perfect fabric feed even over dense stitch formations.
"D Feet are for machines with a 9mm stitch width that feature Dual Feed""Let us know what machine you have, using the comments field when checking out. We will ensure that you get the correct foot for your model"
Open Embroidery Foot #20D