Cordonnet foot # 11
Bernina Presser Foot
- Specialist for working with cordonnet thread
- For sewing and topstitching with cordonnet as the upper thread
- Also for sewing sashiko patterns and the like
- The groove on the bottom of the sole ensures an even fabric feed
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
BERNINA Cordonnet foot # 11 is ideally suited for topstitching and decorative work with cordonnet thread or other thicker topstitching threads. The 2-mm-deep groove under its sole allows Cordonnet foot # 11 to glide smoothly even over thicker threads, as well as ensuring even fabric feed at all times. It also enables smooth, precise sewing of sashiko patterns and other decorative designs.
"Let us know what machine you have, using the comments field when checking out. We will ensure that you get the correct foot for your model"
Cordonnet Foot #11