Darning foot # 9
Bernina Presser Foot
- For quilting and repairing holes
- Ideally suited for free-motion embroidery and contour quilting
- Producing attractive lace and monograms
- Its special shape makes it very versatile
- Repairing holes and tears using the hosiery darning hoop
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
With Darning foot # 9, small holes and tears in fabrics practically repair themselves. The hopper mechanism combined with the vertical spring presses the foot firmly to the project, preventing the material from pulling up with the needle during sewing (flagging) and ensuring a neat stitch pattern.
The special shape of Darning foot # 9 also makes it ideal for free-hand embroidery, quilting, and creating attractive lace and monograms."Let us know what machine you have, using the comments field when checking out. We will ensure that you get the correct foot for your model"
Darning Foot #9