Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray 12/pack
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray - Set of 12 bottles
This is the First Release Full set of this exciting new product from Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink.
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray is a dye and pigment ink fusion that creates oxidized effects when sprayed with water. Use for quick and easy ink coverage on porous surfaces. Spray through stencils, layer colours, spritz with water and watch the colour mix and blend.
Contains one 2 fl. oz. spray bottle in each of the following colours:
- Picked Raspberry
- Fired Brick
- Spiced Marmalade
- Fossilized Amber
- Peeled Paint
- Cracked Pistachio
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Iced Spruce
- Faded Jeans
- Wilted Violet
- Vintage Photo
- Walnut Stain.
What is the difference between the normal Distress Ink Spray and the Distress Oxide Ink Sprays?
1. It is a dye & pigment ink fusion. You will still have all of the properties you get with Distress Ink where they react with water but they are opaque like a pigment ink so the layering of colors will act differently Distress Ink Sprays
2. You will still be able to stamp with them, blend, stencil, watercolor and emboss with them
3. Because they are more opaque they will work well on darker surfaces too
4. Because they are a dye/pigment fusion you will get a beautifully detailed image
5. Because they have pigment properties when you layer the colors they will stay true to their colors unlike when you layer with regular Distress ink you will get some mixing. For example when you layer Blue and Yellow regular Distress you will get a lot of green, but that does not happen with the Oxide Distress
Made in USA.