Adjustable Ruler foot # 72
Bernina Presser Foot
Versatile foot for ruler quilting
- Decorative quilt designs such as lines, feathers, circles etc.
- are created using a ¼-inch-thick Plexiglass ruler
- Markings on the inside and outside for simple, precise sewing
- The dial lets you adjust the height of the foot individually to the fabric thickness
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
This foot allows you to sew along longarm quilting rulers to create decorative quilt designs such as lines, feathers, circles etc. Any commercial Plexiglas longarm quilting rulers with a ¼ inch thickness can be used. The height of the foot's sole makes it possible to quilt along all the edges of these rulers which is of utmost importance especially with circles.
With this technique the feed dog is lowered and the fabric with the Plexiglas ruler is guided manually with the base of the foot resting against the edge of the ruler. Due to the adjustment dial the height of the foot can be adjusted to match the fabric thickness individually so that the fabric can be moved smoothly and without getting stuck. Moreover, this additional option provided by the adjustable foot height extends the scope of applications for BERNINA sewing machines without the function ‘automatic presser foot pressure/presser foot height’.
"Let us know what machine you have, using the comments field when checking out. We will ensure that you get the correct foot for your model"
Adjustable Ruler Foot #72