Lap seam foot # 71
Bernina Presser Foot
Perfect for reversible clothing
- For sewing precise lap seams
- Lap seams are ideal for making reversible clothing
- For lap seams with a width of 6 mm
- For medium to heavy-weight materials
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
When it comes to sewing lapped and flat-felled seams in heavy fabrics, Lap seam foot # 71 is your dependable partner.
Use it to sew two-step flat-felled seams on jeans or sportswear simply by sewing the layers wrong sides together. A channel on the left of the presser foot tip holds the turned-under fabric in place for the second line of stitching.
By using Lap seam foot # 71 both raw edges are encased in the seam, making this presser foot suitable for sewng reversible items of clothing.
"Let us know what machine you have, using the comments field when checking out. We will ensure that you get the correct foot for your model"
Lap Seam Foot #71